Why Hague Quality Water Is The Right Solution For You
- Established in 1993.
- Better Business Bureau
- Greater Maryland Torch Award Winner for Marketplace Excellent, 2010-11
- A+ Rating
- Accredited Business
- Water improvement is our only business.
- Hague Quality Water of Maryland is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every unit is customized in house and goes through total system testing.
- On the cutting edge of research and technology!
- State-of-the-art equipment built for the 21st century.
- Hague Quality Water International is the oldest major water treatment manufacturer under continuous family ownership. It is the only remaining American Owned and American Made water treatment system!
Who We Are
RONALD G. EDWARDS, FOUNDER
Ron Edwards (Lt. Col. USAF, Retired) founded Hague Quality Water of Maryland Inc. in 1993. Our mission is to provide the highest quality water treatment and water conditioning equipment, backed by exceptional service. With 25 employees in offices in Annapolis and Ocean City, we service Maryland, Washington D.C., Northern Virginia, and lower Delaware.
Following his retirement from the Air Force and time spent in the defense industry, Ron identified the overwhelming need for water treatment in our region. After researching various water treatment manufacturers, he decided to offer his clients water softeners and water conditioning equipment from Hague Quality Water International in Groveport, Ohio. A family owned business like his own, Hague International is also the last remaining American-Made and American-Owned water treatment manufacturer.
Email Ronald – email@example.com
Brian has spent over 10 years in the business, excelling in both the sales and service aspects. As President, Brian directly oversees all of the company’s departments: residential and commercial, point-of-entry and point-of-use equipment sales and service, human resources, and financial services.
Email Brian – firstname.lastname@example.org
PAM KLINGENSMITH, MANAGER, SERVICE DEPARTMENT
Pam has spent more than 10 years managing the company’s award winning service department. She directly oversees the Service Department’s installers and technicians while resolving water treatment-related service matters for our clients by phone and ensuring that their service needs are continually met.
Email Pam – email@example.com
KATHLEEN BRIDGEMAN, DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
Kate has been with the company nearly ten years on a full-time basis. She has served in several other functions prior to taking over the company’s financial matters, including marketing and facilities. Her many duties currently include daily interfacing with clients regarding invoicing and payments, day-to-day accounting, and a variety of human resources matters.
Email Kate – firstname.lastname@example.org