Worried About The Water In Your New Home?
Print these coupons to redeem or snap a photo to show us at the time of purchase for your New Mover discount.
Get help in 3 simple steps, or Contact Us now to get started!
Step 1: No-Cost Water Analysis
Find out what’s in your water! Whether you moved locally or are new to the area, your water is probably different in your new home. Have you noticed a different taste, smell or feel to your water?
Regardless of the water source, municipal or well, Hague will analyze your water for total dissolved solids (TDS), hardness, iron, chlorine, and the pH level.
Step 2: Complimentary System Design
Your home is as unique as you are! Let the water experts at Hague Quality Water of Maryland design a system that’s best for your home and your family’s needs. We offer a variety of water treatment systems and will present you with an estimate that will bring the best water to your home.
Treatment systems for your water include:
- Water Softeners,
- Water Filtration,
- Reverse Osmosis,
- And More!
Step 3: Enjoy the Difference of Treated Water
Our water certified technicians will install your water treatment system. Should any plumbing issues arise along the way, we have a staff of licensed plumbers to serve Anne Arundel and Queen Anne’s Counties or can refer you to a local professional.
Treated water provides a number of benefits:
- Improved taste
- Odorless drinking water
- Less water spots on fixtures and dishes
- Cleaner, brighter and softer laundry
- Less soap residue after bathing
Why Choose Hague?
- Award-winning customer service
- BBB Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence in 2010/2011
- 4.9/5 Google Reviews (92 reviews)
- 4.8/5 Home Advisor Reviews (123 reviews)
- Made in the USA products
- Local and family-owned since 1993
- Certified Water Specialists on staff
- Licensed Master Plumbers on staff