Annapolis, MD location:
Plumbing & Water Treatment Helper – – NOW HIRING!
Come join our growing team! Hague Quality Water of Maryland is a leader in the water treatment and plumbing services industry. As a company, Hague Quality Water of Maryland has set the goal to make our customers happy by providing and installing the finest and highest quality solutions that will provide them years of trouble-free use.
We are currently searching for a helper to provide exceptional service to customers throughout Anne Arundel and Queen Anne’s Counties. If you possess a positive and enthusiastic approach to customer service, we want to talk to you!
Position Highlights & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday: 8AM-4PM; limited weekends (emergency service)
- Competitive wages, with opportunity to earn commission and monthly bonus
- Bi-weekly paycheck with direct deposit option
- Thriving customer base and stable work environment
- Qualifying employees receive:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Voluntary benefit products
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Utilizes straight forward pricing (company supplied) correctly on each call.
- Tests each aspect of the job before leaving a home to make sure everything is working properly. Ensures the job was done correctly and eliminates unnecessary call-backs after the job is finished.
- Explains each service performed to the client each time a maintenance or repair is completed and ensures that they are 100% satisfied with all work.
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean inside and outside at all time.
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Provide excellent customer service to residential customers by educating them on plumbing services recommended in their home if a foreseeable and/or hazardous condition is detected.
- Install, repair and maintain sinks, tubs and toilets.
- Install, repair and maintain water heaters and conditioners.
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures.
- Client service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to drive a company service truck safely at all times and to maintain a clean driving record
- Ability to provide options to customers in an effective and satisfactory manner; assist the customer in choosing the best service option and products and strive to win referrals and repeat business
- Ability to maintain a clean, organized job site
- Ability to maintained a well inventoried service truck
- Honesty and trustworthiness in dealing with customers
- Demonstrate sound work ethic
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, talk, or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
For more information, send an updated resume to email@example.com.
Ocean City, MD location:
Part-time Delivery Driver – – NOW HIRING!
Come join our growing team!
We are currently searching for a reliable part-time Delivery Driver with a truck who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner in the greater Ocean City area. The Delivery Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
If you possess a positive and enthusiastic approach to customer service, we want to talk to you!
- Delivers products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
- Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews.
- Maintains delivery records.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. safely.
- Valid driver’s license
- Use of personal truck (or similar vehicle) for deliveries (gas & mileage reimbursement provided)
We do not have additional openings at this time but we are always interested in new talent.